SAD FACE :(

i've been up all night long......just dying with pain just cramping and more pelvic pressure....I went to the ER on Thursday and I'm dilated 3 cm and 60% effaced....This being my third child I can actually say i don't know what actual labor feels like because with the other 2 they both were induced a month ahead of time..so i've not been able to say that i've ever been in labor well expect now. . should i go to the er now since i'm feeling pain but not that bad and having contractions still or wait until the pain starts gettting more tense where i can't take it anymore or my water breaks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• "just dying with pain"... how much worse could it get?

If you cant handle this pain, then yes, please go to the ER. If you wait until your water breaks or you really cant take it anymore, then you might not be able to walk to the ER anymore. The longer you wait, the worse the pain gets, which makes it hard to walk. If youre not alone at home then you are fine - if your hubby/bf can drive you to the hospital. But if you are alone, then you can go to the ER already.

Wish you good luck :)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:22 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• yes
    mrs.dewberry01

Answer by mrs.dewberry01 at 10:33 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Yeah, it doesn't hurt to go, they might help you along of you might be dialated enough for them to admitt you! In a few days it could be more than 3 cm.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:13 AM on Oct. 25, 2008