How can I satisfy my sexual needs?

My boyfriend is THE BEST guy ever! today he couldn't get "up" for our lunch encounter and told me it was because he feels intimidated by my "wild sexual ideas." It's not like they're wierd or anything, but he's more of a slow passionate lover. I'm great with that most of the time.When i talk dirty over email/text he talks big about being more aggressive, but then can't perform when it's time. How do fix this?

BEHOTT

Asked by BEHOTT at 1:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Let him go at his own pace and gradually work up to yours.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 1:41 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• He might feel overwhelmed by your drive, men don't usually like this although there are some that do, you got involved with one of the ones that don't so tone it down a bit, let him lead.

Answer by older at 1:44 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I don't know how old your boyfriend is and how long you two have been together but men are slow to learn in the bedroom so you have to continue to teach him what to do he will come around.
    needhearts

Answer by needhearts at 1:46 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My husband has a grand sex drive but it was always deflated anytime I was aggressive or started things. Eventually he told me that its a turn off to him when I am too aggressive. So I stopped. It has made a big difference. Maybe he likes to be the chaser. Back off and see what happens.
    Anonymous

• I wish my being aggressive was the problem, that's an easy fix. He loves it...wants me to be the initiator all the time. He doesn't like being in the lead. But I would like to follow sometimes. He was married for 15 years before and they had an almost non-exsistent sex life. He doesn't know how to expand his horizons. I think he just got so used to it just happening one way that he's blown away by my variety. I don't know, I just don't want to make him feel inadequate. He wants me to always tell him my fantasies and desires, but is afraid to just take me. :(
    BEHOTT

Comment by BEHOTT (original poster) at 10:26 AM on Oct. 11, 2010