The OUTRAGE

11mo. isn't nearly enough!

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/newshome/8080034/sex-monster-jailed-for-daughter-abuse/

AugustMidge

Asked by AugustMidge at 1:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• Wow, that's sad. Stories like this break my heart and I want to bawl. People who can do that to children deserve the most awful punishment or torture imaginable.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• If they got the death penalty for that and actually had it carried out, we'd have lots less of this crap happening.
    Gremlyn1980

Answer by Gremlyn1980 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Seriously!! child abusers need to get more than jail time, our country needs to be reformed VERY badly.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• um, it's not eleven months, it's 11 years, and I agree, it's still not enough. Death penalty.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Hes getting 8 years.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 1:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Sorry don't know why I put 11MO. My mistake. I think he should be in there for a lifetime. I don't believe in the death penalty because I don't believe I have that right and life can be much worse then death. Death is the easy way out in my opinion. However I totally believe he needs to be spending the rest of his living days in a very DARK HOLE!
    AugustMidge

Comment by AugustMidge (original poster) at 1:47 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I dont know...people in prison can get a lot of privledges, prison life seems too easy to me. I was watching a show on investigation discovery channel about this serial killer and he got like one weekend a month to spend with his family. It was in the prison, they had like little house compounds built for this...but still...he KILLED people, lots of people and now they want to let him live on?! He didnt even seem to be remorseful about what he had done, as I think MANY others are not remorsfel either. Prison is just too easy of a hook for them, death or beatings should be in place for people who do horrible things like that!
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 1:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2010