House on Haunted Hill?

Okay, so I think at this point just about everyone at least knows the idea here... Attend a big beautiful party, stay locked in over night in a hugely haunted mansion, and earn $50K in the morning IF you stay all night...

Would you do it if offered the choice? Why or Why Not?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 1:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would try to stay but I'm 95% sure I wouldn't make it. I'm the biggest chicken I know! *cluck cluck*
    SweetSmeek

Answer by SweetSmeek at 1:47 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Hell yeah! Even though I have had many experiences with the paranormal/ghosts, I would still doubt the paranormal truly happening in a deal like that. I would take all the "ghosts" with a grain of salt.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:52 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I would do it in a heartbeat... Chances are, I've already faced something similar to whatever could be in the house... It takes a LOT to scare me away from $50K! And it takes a LOT of Paranormal to bother me...

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 1:52 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I would attempt to stay. I've never had any paranormal experiences before and have always wanted to go into a haunted house, but the whole idea of some spirits being able to follow me home scares the you know what out of me! But I would at least try, I can't promise I'd stay all night. lol.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I wold at least try to stay if money were involved. If not..screw that house.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Yes... Didn't say I had to sleep... Just stay the night...
    emily1230

Answer by emily1230 at 1:58 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I would say heck no! We don't mess around with that stuff....
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 2:03 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Only if DH or one of my sons was with me.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 10:02 PM on Oct. 6, 2010