has anyone ever tested a real one?

has anyone tested a laptop or a electronic for real? like I know there are a lot of scams out there saying you can test a free ipad or mac laptop..but I was just wondering if anyone has done a legit one? if so how did it go? was it free or did you have to pay? just wondering

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:46 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My husband once won a Black Jack phone for playing a game. Ive never heard of anyone really testing a computer though.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 1:52 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I have never heard of actually testing something like that except for the displays they have in the stores.
    MommySwiggles

Answer by MommySwiggles at 1:58 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• No, not personally and never heard about it through anyone else either. Pretty sure it's a scam and you have to buy like memberships to disney and stuff that end up costing as much as the electronic device in the end.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:07 PM on Oct. 6, 2010