PROJECT

so my son has a project due on Thursday and guess what he JUST TOLD ME ABOUT IT TODAY...i am so upset he has an agenda and me and his teacher talk threw it all the time but my son NEVER writes anything down on it...i am thinking about punishing him...i have never punished him before i never had to but lately his acting out with his schooling and that a biggy for me...school is 1st 2nd and 3rd...
what is a good punishment for a 9yr old boy???

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 1:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• I would take something away (the nintendo wii disappearing gets my sons attention pretty quick) and tell him I will inform him when he will be getting it back when he can start infroming me what is going on at school...make sure you talk abou why this was a big deal with him also talk to him about comunication and responsibility...at 9 most kids dont have much more than school to be responsible for anyway so this should be his biggest deal...good luck!
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 2:00 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Get rid of whatever he spends the most time doing when he comes home from school for a couple of days.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 1:51 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i feel you pain. something similiar happened to me. i had to take away all computer privileges and gaming privileges. this helped for a while. i did make my kid do the project anyway. hope things get better. boys take longer than girls to become more responsible with school stuff. thats been my experience anyway. hope all gets better for you all
    RoseWall

Answer by RoseWall at 2:06 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Take away the one thing that he treasures most, whether its the computer, the gaming console, time with friends (or everything he likes)
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• ok how long it this done for???
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 3:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2010