uneven breasts

From my teen years to the present I have fought with uneven breasts. I do not ever intend to go and get an operation to fix this, so I am inquiring as to what other moms who have this same dilema do. Is there something out on the market to make our appearance more "even" and what do you do when you want to wear strapless or backless bras? Anyone find anything that works?`

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• HUN THINK YOU SHOULD TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR. BUT ME FRANKLY I THINK YOUR WORRYING TOO MUCH ABOUT APPEARANCE IF THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM AND THEY DON'T HURT. THEN GET OVER IT. CAUSE FRANKLY THERE IS BIGGER FISH TO FRY!
    friends4me

Answer by friends4me at 10:46 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Me too! I don't worry about it much, unless I want to wear something a little more low cut, then I have a little breast pad thing made of some type of gel. Works like a charm! Fints right in the bra of your choosing
    Simonsmama

Answer by Simonsmama at 11:24 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• ladies! Lol no need to fret- some guys dont even care, at least my guy doesnt. are the noticeable to other ppl or only to you, cause it's actually quite normal. i have them too, like my left is a big c small d and my right is a b, tmi i know but just being real. and wen boobs develop one always starts first, but i rock my uneven boobs, so should you! i love my breasts!
    sweetandpetite1

Answer by sweetandpetite1 at 11:35 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• and wear a good bra!
    sweetandpetite1

Answer by sweetandpetite1 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• My breasts have never been the same size - when they started growing when I was about 11 I noticed that one was bigger than the other. There is a good cup difference between them, and it was horrible in high school. I went to a boutique and got something of a partial prosthetic, like a silicone filled breast shaped thing that I put in my bra on the smaller side to make them look even. I even had a pocket sewn into my bathing suit top so I could put it in when I swam. I was always SO paranoid and uncomfortable about it. But now I'm married, and my husband has never cared. I'm finally used to it - I never stuff the smaller side with anything, and it's not as noticeable as I used to think it was. Since I've had kids, though, I am planning on surgery in the next couple of years - a lift and reduction on the larger size. This is for my confidence.
    boogiebearlove

Answer by boogiebearlove at 12:59 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I was told every person has one side of them thats larger. My right breast is almost a cup size bigger than my left. It was embarrassing in high school, or wearing bikini's. But when I'd let my guy know I didn't want him to touch my uneven boobs (because I was insecure) he looked at me funny and said "they are uneven???"
    He didn't even realize it. Him and I are the only one's seeing them and if he doesn't mind then neither do I.
    janaderosia

Answer by janaderosia at 11:51 AM on Jul. 7, 2008