How do you get rid of Hemroids? Please help lol TMI adult content

I had my son in april and i still have Hemroids. When i was pushing him i did a lot of force. BUT ever since i had him i also cant go to the bathroom like normal. I go every other day or i dont go for two days and when i do go the stool is hard and it pinches when its coming out. YES i know TMI and Gross and no i dont want to see a doctor yet for this if i can treat it at home. The Peperation H thing doesnt work and no i have not used it to put it in there because the hemroid is um out? not a lot but some and it hurts to use that cream thing with the tube to put it in. My stools are hard and hurt. I drink as much water as i can. I hate drinking water, i drink a lot of coffee with either almond milk or creamer plus some sugar. maybe i dont have a well balanced diet. i dont eat big breakfasts, i dont eat lunch, i snack all day. IDK what to eat to go normal.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Health

• Fiber is what you need to eat to get things moving. Plus you need to drink water. I prefer the Preperation wipes. It does not sounds like the hemorrhoids is as big of a problem as what you are eating.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I would agree with fiber, the not going has nothing to do with the hemorrhoids, which by the way sometimes shrink but the never really go away.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• After I had my daughter the hospital gave me stool softener everyday for the five days I was there. When I went home I bought some myself because those first times pooping after delivery scared me to death. I know, TMI, but if we're going there then let's go there. Maybe a stool softener could help you. Not a laxative, mind you, just a stool softener which you can get at the pharmacy over the counter. Also, fiber will help soften stool. Think whole grains- like whole grain cereals, oatmeal, granola bars, etc.
    As for the hemorrhoid itself, try a cotton ball soaked in witch hazel and applied to the hemorrhoid externally. You can get witch hazel at the drugstore, too, and it shouldn't burn or anything. If things don't heal up soon you should talk to your doctor, though, at least to be sure there isn't an infection or anything more serious that needs medical attention, like a tear or something. Good luck- I know this is no fun.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 2:54 PM on Oct. 6, 2010