six months pregnant and Im miserable

I was feeling so good for a good couple months. Then all of a sudden I'm throwing up and always nausea. I'm tired all the time and uncomfortable. I expected this at the end not now. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yeah, i threw up all 9 mts with both my kids. is part of being pregnant.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 2:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• yea my mom threw up all throughout her pregnancy
    lilyoungmom2b

Answer by lilyoungmom2b at 2:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• It sounds like it could be normal although many women experience illness towards the beginning of the pregnancy while others have it the whole 9 nine months. I would ask your doctor at your next appointment if you're still feeling ill. Maybe you picked up a bug?
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 2:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Yeah, I was nauseous all 9 with both my kids -- never the relief of actually throwing up though :-\

Around 6 months I had a burst of energy that lasted about 2 weeks, then I was back to dragging. Keep up your nutrition and stay well hydrated - that really helps manage the nausea. I sipped water and nibbled unsalted pretzels and amaranth crackers to keep my tummy quiet. With my second, I put on a little too much weight. I think that's why I got really uncomfortable the last month -- hard to breath at night, sometimes I had to sleep semi-reclined in an easy chair.

Make notes on any changes, or any symptoms you're not sure of, so you remember to mention them to your ob....just to be safe.

Good luck! :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 6:07 PM on Oct. 6, 2010