What are some things you strongly believe in?

Things that get you going when you hear someone talking about it.

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 2:02 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I strongly believe in justice and equality for ALL Americans, not picking and choosing. I strongly believe in taking care of the planet we live on. I strongly believe in treating others the way I want to be treated, and to go further, leading by example; if there is someone in my life who is not a good person, I try not to retaliate against them if they harm me, instead choosing to be the bigger person, and show them how to be a better person. I strongly believe in Karma, abolishing social class lines (a Utopia where everyone really takes care of their fellow human being, abolishing the need for social services like PA). I strongly believe in caring for animals; might does not make right, and we must respect them. I strongly believe in death by firing squad or hanging for all pedophiles and rapists. I am strongly pro-choice, and anti DADT. There are so many things.. I could go on and on..
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 11:46 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Abortion (I'm pro-life) and animal cruelty. I hate the thought of animals being mistreated. I'm also pretty passionate about my choice to vaccinate and circumcise my son, and don't appreciate being told I should do otherwise.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Taking care of the Earth and future generations. This is an area where a lot of people just don't think about the impact of their actions and there are a lot of things I hear in casual conversation about things that people are buying or doing that just make me wince.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:39 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Equality!

Answer by older at 2:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Gay rights is my biggest hot button topic. Next would probably be religious intolerance and separation of church and state.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 2:25 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Tolerance & Equal Rights for ALL

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• God
    crystal493

Answer by crystal493 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Tolerance, abuse towards anyone, the "Im better than you as a parent cuz I did XYZ" attitudes that come up from time to time.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:02 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• CIVIL RIGHTS

Freedom to Choose
    Freedom to Love (and Marry)
    Freedom of/from Religion
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 4:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Gee... I'm more a realist than an idealist, but I feel strongly about tolerance, personal accountability and the live and let live philosophy. It doesn't mean I'm gonna agree with everyone and their choices, but I will respect their right and free will to make that choice. I also believe in perspective, I think that's one of the things our society is severely lacking- a good dose of healthy perspective.

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 4:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2010