Who is the trampy dresser? The one that wears Juicy on her butt and keeps sticking her

butt out or the one that is wearing a mini skirt and the body language is normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• The one with Juicy on the ass and the slutty body language. Honestly, "Juicy" is a disgusting word to have written on your ass, if you think about it. May as well put "Itchy" on the front. >:p
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 3:01 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Sorry, but both lack taste regardless of what they may be doing.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• It's trampy to have your butt hanging out of a miniskirt, but if it's worn right, it's not trampy. A person who wears juicy on her butt or any other word is trying to draw attention to their butt and that's trampy. Sticking your butt out is the trampiest. Some women need to learn how not to be sluts
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 2:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• These are people who could care less what they look like to you....

Answer by older at 2:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i dont wear mini skirts, never had the legs. i dont have pants with compliments on the ass, but i'd wear them if i did, they look comfortable. and i don't go around judging people by what they wear, or even giving a second thought about juicy asses and mini skirts. i really just dont care at all what other people wear.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:06 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Neither, clothes are clothes, you can't really dress trampy but you can act it. Big diffrence.

Juicy is just a name whether it has something written on it or not.... Depending on how short the skirt is... I have a butt and I can't just stick it out, but yes it sticks out..... I am not making it stick out it has a mind of its own. Yet, I dress for my age, minnie skirts for me went out in my late 20's.... NOt anymore... I will leave it for the young ladies...
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:06 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• ah come on, ladies!! who doesn't enjoy seeing a big ol' rear end with an invite (?) written across it?? LOL!
    more power to them..but i do find it humorous!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• not me!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:03 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• The one with the mini skirt.. some people naturally stand with their butt out.. and she probably doesn't even remember her butt says juicy.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I do have one of those Juicy outfits, but I only wear it inside the house. It's comfy. Outside of the house I dress pretty conservatively.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2010