Could I be Pregnant?

I've been trying to get pregnant for a few months now. My last Period started on the 23rd of september. I still have not gotten my period this month. Took 2 pregnancy test one yesterday and the other this morning...Both came out negative? I know I can just wait it out, but I didnt know if anyone has had this happen before. It seems like I should have gotten it by now. Could the test have made a differene, I didnt buy the top of the line one...I wasnt sure if it mattered.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Quality doesn't usually matter unless you're testing BEFORE your missed period. If it's neg, then it's probably gunna stay that way ): I've heard of a lot of women mentally postponing their periods out of hope, or if you're stressed or under eating.

Wait a while longer and take another if no bleeding comes. Or go to you doc and get a blood test and a check up. He/she would be able to give you a straight forward reason why and what;s really going on :)

Good luck! and baby dust! *sprinkles*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:44 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• my sister missed her period and took about 6 tests lol. shes had some neg and some pos. so in the end she had to go to the dr and get blood drawn.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Sometime your HCG level won't be high enough until 2 weeks after your missed period. I would try another test in 1 week and if still negative wait 1 more week. Or you can go to the doctor and get a blood test done.
    Sims8386

Answer by Sims8386 at 8:45 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I didn't get a positive reading until I was two weeks late. Everybody is different. Of course, I also have endometriosis and just had it removed (for now, it'll all come back), so my cycles are normal for now. Before he surgery my cycles ranged from five weeks to three months. You may want to see your doc just to rule out hormonal imbalances, get a blood test, and see if there's anything they can do to help you.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 12:07 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I did not get a positive result until I was 3 months pregnant with DD and even longer with my other 2
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 12:38 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Start charting girl! Charting other fertility signs like waking temp and cervical fluid will not only help you better predict when you ovulate but will tell you if you are pregnant sooner and more accurately then a pregnancy test!!! If you're interested in doing this send me a message and I will explain more and send you to some good books/sites.
    woodj2

Answer by woodj2 at 1:02 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• http://parenting.ivillage.com/ttc/0,,469g,00.html

http://www.ovusoft.com/

Here are a couple sites and articles to check out.
    woodj2

Answer by woodj2 at 1:05 PM on Oct. 25, 2008