Would you ask her?

My sil keeps calling my husband on his cell and not the house phone for the first time ever. Allegedly she dropped her phone carrier because she can not afford it. She makes 75,000 a year so whatever, but she is really annoying me because it is a diss to me. So my hubby told me to ask her why she is doing this. I really think I am putting her on a oedestal if I do that , but she is such a snob. WHat should I say to her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• what's wrong with his sister calling him???i don't get it????If she is doin it to annoy you ,it's working...so don't let it, think of it as one less problem to have
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 2:46 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Okay.. I'm a little lost.. She calls him on HIS cell phone? Okay.. Tell her to lose his number.. or if you don't want to directly confront her.. block her number on his phone. And why is she calling him?
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:08 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• What is the diffrence where your sister in law calls, if it is her calling then it should not matter. Not being rude, but it is a little petty. So, if she calls your husband on the house phone it is not a dis. I am so confused...

Don't make a little thing into something big, she may be a snob in your eyes, but right now you sound a little jealous of her. Just trying to get you to look at your self right now.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:10 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• YES- i would ask her why she is calling your husband instead of you- i wouldn't care if she did drop her phone carrier; she is being very disrespectful to you!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 2:10 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Confused here too ... one, is it his sister? Then who cares.

Two .. how would you be putting her on a pedestal by confronting (if not his sister) her about calling him on his cell and not the landline?
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 2:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• sorry I am confused, your sil is his sister right?
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• OH..it says SIL.. I thought it said SIS.. well I dont see the big deal.. its HIS sister.. you think hes gonna cheat or what?
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:14 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I think you're making a mountain out of a mole hill.
    mrsjksimmons

Answer by mrsjksimmons at 2:20 PM on Oct. 6, 2010