two men at the same time?

I have a fwb who wants to be with another man. I have been with two men before but only when the focus was on me. I have an old friend who is willing to do this. They are supposed to both come over in the morning. I just dont know how I will react to seeing my fwb taking it from another man. Anyone ever done this? What advice or tips can you give me? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• WOOOOOOOOWWWWWW, I can't even handle two men in my kitchen, I have to kick them out!! Let alone my bed!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Yuck..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• gross.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 2:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Well, I haven't done it (I just don't share, I'm strictly one-on-one), but it seems to me you'd end up feeling a bit left out. Your fwb obviously wants to be with a man, and I'm assuming your old friend is gay, so where's the attention for YOU?
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• this is just a male friend? you'll know when you get there.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 2:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• .. i think go for it if u want, if ur ok with seeing two men do anything then hey why now double ur pleasure lol its not for me.. but hey if it will be fun for u go for it.. don't listen to those that will say yuck and all that, its not their lives
    alcnic27

Answer by alcnic27 at 2:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• First what is fwb? I'm a little slow in the abbreviations department. Second, if you're comfortable with it, I don't see why not. But by asking this question, it sounds like you aren't. Maybe you should talk to your fwb about how you feel about it.
    mrsjksimmons

Answer by mrsjksimmons at 2:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Yes what is fwb??
    Lisa_Lynn

Answer by Lisa_Lynn at 2:51 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• friends with benefits I think....
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 3:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Thanks mom2.
    Lisa_Lynn

Answer by Lisa_Lynn at 8:55 AM on Oct. 7, 2010