two men at the same time?

I have a fwb who wants to be with another man. I have been with two men before but only when the focus was on me. I have an old friend who is willing to do this. They are supposed to both come over in the morning. I just dont know how I will react to seeing my fwb taking it from another man. Anyone ever done this? What advice or tips can you give me? Thanks

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• WOOOOOOOOWWWWWW, I can't even handle two men in my kitchen, I have to kick them out!! Let alone my bed!

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Yuck..

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• gross.

Answer by okmommy08 at 2:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Well, I haven't done it (I just don't share, I'm strictly one-on-one), but it seems to me you'd end up feeling a bit left out. Your fwb obviously wants to be with a man, and I'm assuming your old friend is gay, so where's the attention for YOU?

Answer by Anouck at 2:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• this is just a male friend? you'll know when you get there.

Answer by QandA at 2:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• .. i think go for it if u want, if ur ok with seeing two men do anything then hey why now double ur pleasure lol its not for me.. but hey if it will be fun for u go for it.. don't listen to those that will say yuck and all that, its not their lives

Answer by alcnic27 at 2:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• First what is fwb? I'm a little slow in the abbreviations department. Second, if you're comfortable with it, I don't see why not. But by asking this question, it sounds like you aren't. Maybe you should talk to your fwb about how you feel about it.

Answer by mrsjksimmons at 2:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Yes what is fwb??

Answer by Lisa_Lynn at 2:51 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• friends with benefits I think....

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 3:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Thanks mom2.

Answer by Lisa_Lynn at 8:55 AM on Oct. 7, 2010