Motorcycles

Do you ride one? Do you drive one? Have you or would you ever ride on one? And which would you prefer: a cruiser or a crotch rocket?

I have ridden on the back of both, and don't really have a preference for either one. I loved it on both of them! And I want to get my motorcycle license so that I can drive one on my own!

QueenMomma2023

Asked by QueenMomma2023 at 2:08 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I grew up on bikes. I absolutely love them. Honestly I prefer cruisers. Give me a Harley over a Ninja any day of the week. But that's just me. I like to enjoy my ride. My brother had a street bike. He would do his absolute best to try and scare me. I like to go fast, didn't work.
    jesgirl83

Answer by jesgirl83 at 2:33 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I have one...I have a Kawasaki Ninja 1000 and I prefer anybike as long as someone knows how to ride it
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 2:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I've ridden on the back or both.. I like the crotch rocket better.. more comfortable.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I've had 2 bikes, my first was a Suzuki SV650SF, and my next one was a Honda Interceptor. Both crotch rockets, I don't really care for the Harley type bikes... I got rid of mine when I was pregnant with my son, it just wasn't convenient anymore. I still miss it though, it was FUN!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My Hubby used to race them(ninja bikes) when he lived in England. They scare the crap out of me. I used to ride with my ex, it was a Harley though. I know someone that had a bike wreck and had a helmet on, and is in a wheel chair, and will never walk again....Since then, and the fact I have had children, I don't see the logic in the risk. I want to be around to raise my children...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:14 PM on Oct. 6, 2010