What can I do???

Does anyone know how I can decorate a bean bag toss game for the fall without damaging it? I want to use it for my daughters pre school trunk or treat festival and put fall decorations on it but it has to come off so we can use it again.
This is what it looks like....

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sportcraft-One-Hole-Bean-Bag-Toss/13847550?wmlspartner=q5QZHUbCIj8&sourceid=33999979293573665223

Thanks for any suggestions!

flcouple7577

Asked by flcouple7577 at 2:10 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• they have that sticky stuff you can out posters up with so that when yiou take them down the paint stays on the walls...that stuff is pretty durable and it should work on your bean bag game...good luck! trunk or treats are fun
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 2:13 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Look for the window clings for fall ... they peel right off. The should stick if you clean it really well right before sticking them on. May have to wet the spot a little first.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 2:14 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Okay we call it a Corn hole game. same thing. anyways I would probably go with the foam stickers that come right off.
    pumpkindreams

Answer by pumpkindreams at 7:51 AM on Oct. 7, 2010