What do you want to tell them?

We all have something we wish we could say to someone else, but for some reason we haven't told them yet. What is it that you want to say, and to whom if you want to share that?

I would like to tell my daughter's "friend" to quit being such an ungrateful and hateful bitch, but she's only nine so I keep my mouth shut.

QueenMomma2023

Asked by QueenMomma2023 at 2:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There's a certain bitch that I want to tell that she's a loser, pathetic, and jealous of me...and that it's obvious. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I would like to tell my BFF that the guy she is dating is actively persuing women on Match.com, I would like to tell my husband that he bores people with the same stories over adn over again, I would like to tell my dad that he was a crappy father and a crappy grandfather...

Ooooo!! Looks like I have lots of repressed anger!!! and bitterness!! LOL!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 2:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• In the last few months I have made friends with one of the mom's from my son's school. She told me that she has trouble making friends and lately I've started to figure out why.

"Dear Friend, I don't let my son have playdates with your son because your child is mean-spirited and you let him openly disrespect you in public."
    "Dear Friend, it's no one else's business, especially yours, that Andrew has two mommies. They are happy and it works for them so you need to stop whispering behind your hand about things you are obviously too close-minded to understand."
    "Dear Friend, you are damn lucky I'm even still talking to you after telling that guy I thought he was breaking into a car just because he was black. I thought he was breaking into that car because he was the second person I saw rummaging around in it! The fact that he was black had absolutely nothing to do with it!"
    "I really don't wish to be your friend anymore."
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 3:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Dang.. thats pretty harsh for a nine year old. Just remember.. she was probably raised that way! Kids only know what they are taught..

"FUCK YOU BITCH!!!!"-- to my neighbor.. Oh wait, I actually do say that to her..lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:13 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• hahaha i love your answer.
    i want to tell my husband he's annoying and to stop telling the same life stories to me over and ovr and over.
    okay you lived in new mexico okay youve worked walked alot thats why your in good shap blahblahblah
    DO I NEED TO HEAR THIS EVERY DAY?
    michellezk210

Answer by michellezk210 at 2:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• haha, i kind of feel the same way about my friend's 4 year old, so i definitely have to keep my mouth shut. i know she's young, but even 4 year olds can be evil.

id also like to tell my mother in law a thing.. or 20.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I would like to tell my mom she needs to use a little more tact when speaking to people. She doesn't hesitate to tell people when she is mad or upset with them for some reason but when I try to talk to her about toning it down a little and to try not to be so judgemental, she gets mad at me. Even when I try and talk in a calm manner, she gets mad and storms out.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 2:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I would love to tell my sister that in no way is she 17 years old (34) or a size 4 (18). The clothes she wears are awful, unflattering and make her look ridiculous. And stop using your face as a pincushion! You have a degree in elementary education but no mother wants to meet a teacher with a tongue stud, nose piercing and a thing in their lip!!

Hmmm.... perhaps I am a little repressed!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 2:25 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• OMG!! My tongue is so sore from biting it! ? Normally I don't bite my tongue, but circumstances dictate that I have to. There is a lot I want to say but don't b/c of hubby's health, his mom's health and age.

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 2:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• To my SIL and BIL- If you don't nip the attitude problem now that she's only 8,and keep track of where she is at all times,you're going to be grandparents by the time she's 14!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:39 PM on Oct. 6, 2010