Do you secretly go out and shop?

I have a serious shopping problem. Do you guys do too? If so, where do you hide your items when you buy them? I hide them in the trunk of the car and in my closet. I just slip the clothes in with the other things. LOL

SweetSmeek

Asked by SweetSmeek at 2:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Shopping

• I dont have the problem but my mom does! she goes 20 miles out of her way to bring the items to my house and tells me when i come out to make sure her husband is around so he can see the "gifts i got her"... needless to say my stepdad thinks i spoil my mom! lol
    xtatianax

Answer by xtatianax at 6:31 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Yes, I have a serious problem too. I would go to an appointment or something without my kids and sneak to store afterward then hide bags in closet till later and act like I already had the clothes or shoes. LOL
    ginabear1

Answer by ginabear1 at 2:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• no
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 7:44 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• nope dont have that problem if I bought something I wouldnt feel the need to hide it.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 2:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• No.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 2:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Maybe this should be in just for fun... It's not meant to be a situation that's so serious.
    SweetSmeek

Comment by SweetSmeek (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• No, I can't say that I do that. I don't feel the need to hide the things I buy, and my man isn't stupid. He would notice something new the first time he saw it. I couldn't hide something in the trunk if I wanted to, because I have a truck, and it doesn't have a trunk. His car has one, and I'm sure he would notice something hidden in there lol. He doesn't care what I buy. 

Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 2:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I have a serious shopping problem. Do you guys do too? If so, where do you hide your items when you buy them? I hide them in the trunk of the car and in my closet. I just slip the clothes in with the other things. LOL

No I don't do that! And honestly, if I did I would be seeking help for my problem. Not on here laughing about it.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 2:25 PM on Oct. 6, 2010