What was the most romantic night of your life?

Mine was when my husband told me to get dressed up because he was taking me somewhere and I would not tell me where he was taking me! So I got dressed in this really nice long skirt outfit and he took me on a dinner cruise around Manhattan. We had a candlelit dinner with champagne and there was a floor show! It was so much fun and very romantic. I will never forget it!

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 2:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My birthday last year.. My SO made it amazing..♥. He sent me flowers to work.. & gave me a card before I went to work.. I came home to dinner made and a yellow rose on the table.. & he wrote me a beautiful poem♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• On me and my now husbands first date we were running around down town san antonio and we couldn't find the parking garage any where. Theeenn it starts pouring! but its so cute and romantic everyone was stayin under covers trying to escape the rain and we were running thru it together. <3
    a memory i'll never forget
    michellezk210

Answer by michellezk210 at 2:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• first date!
    Layan82

Answer by Layan82 at 2:29 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My mothers' day weekend this year. My hubby saved for me, him and our son to go on a trip together! It was fabulous!
    But, my DH is great about doing things like that!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 2:41 PM on Oct. 6, 2010