Sex, how long should it last? adult content

My SO doesn't last long in bed. 5/10 min tops, unless he's drinking. It's not fun for me, any ideas on how to make it last longer? Is it because no attraction there, for him? It never used to be that way.

HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I think sex should last until you are both satisified. I don't know how to make it last longer. Have you tried toys? That could be fun. It sounds like this is a sudden change. Have you talked to him about it?
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 2:29 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Foreplay makes it last much longer.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 2:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Everybody's different.. but like Shanna said.. foreplay.. or give him a blowjob first and get him off and then get him hard again.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:25 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• haha my so is the same way.. we bought a toy for me and sometimes we will break it out and he will use it one me and it makes the sex last longer.. sometimes
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• like they said or a cock ring... or sex pills... Viagra or there is one other one but I forget the name.... GL!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:34 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• try doing it in the water last longer
    lilyoungmom2b

Answer by lilyoungmom2b at 3:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I don't think it shoul be about time. If he lasted longer but you are not enjoying it, what's the point. I really think we are responsible for our own sexuality. My suggestions are talk to him about what you enjoy maybe during the act and if sonething is uncomfortable just tell him so, it also helps when you are on top and can control what's going on a little bit like slowing down when you see signs he is climaxing. What has changed?
    ednaamelia

Answer by ednaamelia at 4:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Make him go down on you first, until right before you come, then you guys will likely cum together. Foreplay is super important. Good luck
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:35 AM on Oct. 7, 2010