has anyone used cash crate.com?

If so, do you actually have to say NO to all the offers or can you just enter your information and go on?? I have 31 dollars pending, when should it clear?

aniyahsmommy524

Asked by aniyahsmommy524 at 8:14 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Money & Work

• OMG...don't you want to earn a lot more than $30 and spend way less time on the computer if none? Consider a home based business, and if you want to make money right away, you need to be in one that is in the 2 largest emerging industries...wellness and network marketing. With this economy, no one is spending their money on makeup, tupperware or candles...people these days are into their health and want to earn extra income and fast. The business I am in has been in biz for 3.5 years and has been featured in SUCCESS FROM HOME magazine 3 times in the ENTIRE issues...this is the first co. to reach its first billion dollars in just 3 years...first in the history of the US. it took microsoft 7 years. ................cont.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 9:28 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• cont................This is still a ground floor opportunity as less than 1% of the US has heard of it.. a great opportunity is one when not too many people know about it. I would love to share what i do from home around my kids schedules and make really GREAT money. I hope to hear from you soon.
    BusinessMom123

• And that would be the reason I DON"T do GPT sites... I had $148 waiting to post and only ever got $30 of it after 3 months of work on those stupid "free" offers. I then ended up getting charged for a number of them and had to pay $190 for them... My advice if you want to make money. Look in to a home business. That's what I did!! Now I have a great income with a GREAT company. I still work from home around my kids... I would love to tell you about what I do... Just PM me!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:25 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I tried cash crate and it very time consuming but you will get the money it says you will get it will cash out at the end of the month. And you should get your check around the 15 of the next month. And yes you can say no to every last question
    moviestartaal

Answer by moviestartaal at 1:14 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• You don't have to keep doing it. You can quit after 2 pages. They just get credit everytime you answer so they will never stop asking questions.
    ginene

Answer by ginene at 5:59 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• You should go to Ivetriedthat.com.
    This website actually goes to all these websites that are referred to them from regualr people to see if they are scams. They teach how to know for future refrence that you are. Im sorry Im just trying to help and to make sure you lose your mulah.
    lala83girl

Answer by lala83girl at 12:55 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• TRY THIS ONE! GOOD LUCK!

Jovanna

Answer by Jovanna at 12:43 PM on Oct. 30, 2008