I had my period on the 9th of september i got prescribed the nuva ring. I had unprotected sex on the 25th of september and the guy ejaculated inside of me. I also noticed that the nuva ring was out of place. I took it out a week ago and still haven't had my period. Also 2 days ago I had a little spotting, but nothing after. I have expierienced frequent urination and fatigue. Do you think it's a high chance i'm pregnant?

ashlaybby44

Asked by ashlaybby44 at 2:34 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you might be but take a test and find out for sure
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• It's always possible. Or it could be your body still adjusting to the birth control. My period didn't come right on schedule with birth control until a few months into it.

Take a test if you're worried.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i sounds like you could be. i would take a home test and then if it says yes, then go see a doctor. let us know what you find out.
    mamashrl

Answer by mamashrl at 2:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• take a test
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 2:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I think you could be pregnant but I also think your AF could start any time...do you normally have long cycles?
    bookworm23

Answer by bookworm23 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• It could be the body adjusting to the ring, but there is a chance you could be.
    Crystal M.

Answer by Crystal M. at 2:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Nope. You can always test to be sure, but I really don't think there's a "high chance" of pregnancy.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• The only way for you to know is to take a test. i hate when people ask those ? b.c its not like we will or can know at all. How are we post tell you if you are or not? By making you pee on the key board ? nope not gonna work. TAKE A TEST TAKE A TEST!
    aangelmommie03

Answer by aangelmommie03 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• There is a high risk nyou are but why don't you take a blood test they are more effective.... and good luck!!!!!
    krystal2010

Answer by krystal2010 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• There is a chance you are, but there is also a chance you are just adjusting to the BC.

Take a test in the AM to find out for sure.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 3:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2010