Do any of you have a tattoo on the hand?

I want to get a tattoo on the top of my hand. Im just wondering about the pain and if theres anyway to prepare for it(pain management)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do NOT think it would tacky at all momma! My SO has one on both hands and said it was not too bad. He did one himself and the other got done at a shop. They look awesome too!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 2:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• well, I have 2 on my wrist. I have one on my foot. There's really no way to prepare for the pain of a tattoo. I have 8 tattoos, If it's your first tattoo, I don't think i'd do it, it's gonna hurt.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• my son has one on the inside of his arm it was a very delicate place to get one It hurt a lot! I would imagine it would be the same with the hand. I think it is a sensitive area!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• no i dont, but i have seen people with them and they say it really hurts. i cant stand an iv in my hand let alone a tatto
    mamashrl

Answer by mamashrl at 2:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Mine didn't hurt very bad. It took a while to heal, but that was because of my job. I worked in fast food and had to wear gloves all the time.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:42 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• IMO.. I think a tattoo on top of the hand would look incredibly tacky.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:41 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Im with superrmommyy...I think it looks tacky and you also could not cover it for work and thats unprofessional.

Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2010