how can i work safe on the internet

i worked fulltime me and my husband,and i want to work partime from my house on the web.just wondering if any ever try it,and is it real

mwood108

Asked by mwood108 at 2:41 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• lots of people work from home. as far as "is it real?" well what aspect do you mean? do you have a certain site in mind? Some ladies sll on ebay, etsy, craigslist, websites, some do direct sales online, etc etc ad yes those are legit but NO guarantee of money actualy being earned You could put up 100 ebay auction and only make a few bucks if you don't know what you are doing....or spend all day sending ads and e-mails about a direct selling company you signed up with but get NO orders.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:47 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• agree with mom2jack.. i work from home and love it. there are tons of jobs and businesses that have a great backing and good reviews. stay away from stuff that is pay 2.00 for a kit, its bull.. you just have to do your research but dont google it because even though some people have issues with it they call it a scam even though other may be succeeding in it. there are tons of malware scanners that can delete viruses and such from searching the web also. check out my site its got the down low about working from home. www.earningsinabasket.info
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:58 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• If you want to start making money, I have some places you should check out, they are all free and you don't have to sell anything! Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:58 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I work at home as a Senior Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles and love it! Low start up fees, plus earn your kit for free. Msg me if you would like more info.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 3:02 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• the best kind of "safe" work you make on the internet is the one you create yourself. Yes it is real, IF you put time into it. Its not a get rich quick overnight situation. It also takes alot of internet socialism. (thats the key) Its complicated and frustrating as so many think all you have to do is turn on the computer and throw up a landing page and waaala instant money. Doesnt work like that. What type of internet work are you looking for. Writing/blogging? Selling product? for yourself or as an affiliate for someone else? surveys? I dont recommend but there are quite a few that make good money at it that can attest to it here on cafemom. What do you have in mind sweetie? It can be done, but like all good things it takes time, it is not instant as we are often led to believe. Thats marketing hype/smack. I own a marketing company. I work from home. I love to help people get their businesses up and running. Good Luck
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 3:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Its very real! Here is a site that shows you where to fing REAL JOBS HomeCareerSuccess.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:26 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

You can also read this article:  How to Safely Work at Home

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 19 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:04 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Depends on what you mean by safe. Are you talking about Internet security as far as viruses and Trojan horses, or are you refering to how to tell if something is legit or not.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:35 PM on Oct. 7, 2010