How would they feel?

How you think the Muslims would react if ther was gay bar or something of that built right next to their mosque?

Do you think they would try to stop it? Do you think they would send threats to those people seeing as though their religion is hugely against this sort of thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Feelings? Pffft...more like more American flag burnings...calling us all infidels and great satans..threatening to off our heads and such.The moderate muslims would be nowhere to be found when the shit hit the fan...they'd have their heads sliced off too if they even took a stand for once.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• There already are gay bars near the vatican

http://www.cruisinggays.com/Rome/4040/

Any in a Muslim Country?
    Anonymous

• Try opening one near Vatican city ...

Oh boy!  That would cause a problem!  I bet those crazy Catholics would hijack a couple of planes and fly 'em into some buildings...maybe behead someone or send a suicide bomber to the mall................... 

Oh wait, that isn't the Catholics doing that!  Those things would come from the "religion of peace".....16,161 terror attacks since 9/11...and still counting.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 3:34 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Try opening one in a Muslim nation and I bet you will see their tolerance level plummet
    Anonymous

• Oh boy!  That would cause a problem!  I bet those crazy Catholics would hijack a couple of planes

O again with that crazy talk. Muslims are not responsible for the acts of some politically motivated extremists

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Yeah I think they would be pissed same for a strip club etc. I just saw an e-mail about this. I think they would have a huge dramatic fight about it.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:51 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• yes sweet a kins but that a place of memorial not a worship center, and i'm betting they were there before 9/11.

I think they would cause a lot of trouble with this, someone should do it just to give them a taste of their own medicine...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• http://www.gayrome4u.com/bars.shtml

Looks like there are 5 gay bars less than a mile from Vatican City.

How many in a Muslim country?
    Anonymous

• Berlin and the UK are no more proclaimed Muslim countries that the US.

How many in a Muslim country?
    Anonymous

• sweet, what in the world does that have to do with this post?

The koran specifically speaks out AGAINST homosexuality. With punishment leading up to death! The muslims follow that book and the word of their "god" above all else...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2010