what do i do if....

if i have no place to live? i have a baby due any day and a 14 month old. Shelters tell me my daughter is too young and they dont want pregnant people. places that keep pregnant woman tell me to give my daughter up!! (wont happen). My family wont help me any more all they want is money. they kicked me out when i was 6 months pregnant and let me walk the streets. Im stayin at my daughters fathers right now but i cant stay here much longer. Theres 4 other people that live here THEY ALL SMOKE i think its unhealthy for my new born and my daughter to be here. They all make me feel like im worthless when it comes to anything. they look at all the neg. things and make comments towards me. i cant take it any more HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Money & Work

• See if there are any homes in your area that rent out rooms. If not then I would just remember htat winter is coming and id rather have my kids around smoke then out in the cold. GL
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:26 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• if you live in texas there is paid living called Section 8... check in on that it might actually be around the US... Not sure though.... you have no one else you can think of that would let you stay in there place while you save up money??

honestly if worse come to worse just go to your local church talk to the preacher, you would really be surprised on how many people are willing to help you get on your feet. If you dont go to church find one that you really like and talk to the preacher there! and last but not least PRAY! God works miracles and he will also help lead you to where you need to be...

Best of Luck to you!
    stephany21

Answer by stephany21 at 8:58 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Have you checked with WIC or other family planning agencies? They may be able to help you find some housing. They can also help you find job training, childcare, etc. Keep your head up and I wish you the best of luck!! I wish I could help more.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 9:45 AM on Oct. 25, 2008