Do you think he is more gay? adult content

I have been sleeping with a guy friend for little over a year. He told me he is bi. When we are fooling around he is always talking about having another man involved and wanting to be inside me while the other man is doing him..having double penetration...me making him suck the other guy off. I am always on top..he will do oral on me if I ask. Im just wondering if he is just being with me as a cover up and maybe he is really more gay than bi sexual. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• He sounds like he's bi, just like he said.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Sounds bi sexual to me :-)

He likes men and women and wants to enjoy the pleasures of both at once.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Sounds more gay to me. But maybe he has alot of fantasies??? IDK, good luck.  Maybe you should just come right out and ask him.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• OMG.. well I wouldn't be able to have sex with a guy who is constantly talking bout having sex with another guy (no offense to gays).. I think that this situation is incredibly gross.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:54 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I have no problem with gays. My best friend is gay. But i think if any man is willing to have intercorse with another man he is more gay than straight. Not only that would you really want to worry about a guy that may cheat on you with a guy or a girl?
    and how would it make you feel if he cheated with a guy?
    i just think thats too much to handle for a women.

sorry if i offend you in anyway
    michellezk210

Answer by michellezk210 at 2:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Sounds confused to me,lol.... If you're with someone, you should be with that person, if they're wanting someone else then you should move on. More than 2 people in a relationship is a recipe for disaster, no matter what sex they are... JMO
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• If it bothers you. what he likes to do or not to do in bed. Maybe you should not be with him any more.

Answer by louise2 at 3:01 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• It sounds to me as if he just feels really comfortable with you and feels that you're a safe outlet for his fantasies. If any of what he says makes you feel uncomfortable, tell him. Otherwise, I'd say experiment away. Bisexual people are just that, bisexual. Talking about wanting to be with a man as well as a woman isn't "more gay", but most bisexual people aren't exactly 50/50 anyway. I doubt he's sleeping with you as a coverup and he likely truly is bisexual.
    paganpiratemama

Answer by paganpiratemama at 3:03 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• please use protection anytime you are with him to protect yourself.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 3:10 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Well, he has sex with you, and has sex with guys, or at least fantasizes about it. That would make him bi. If he was gay, he really wouldn't want to have sex with you, period.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2010