How have you ladies handled a breakup my mind keeps thinking about him nonstop I miss him so much it has only been oneday this stuff is hard

crystal493

Asked by crystal493 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• wine and girlfriends.... I make them take my phone away tho because I will call him... sorry your going through this... I'm going through the same thing... GL!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Time.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 2:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Y did u 2 break up??? There is no easy way to deal with it.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Well, there's your answer, it's only been a day. Getting over a relationship takes time... Every day it will get a little better. Distract yourself as much as possible, hang out with friends, get a hobby, read, do whatever it takes to take your mind off him. And focus on whatever negative things he's done to you, don't think of "the good times". Because no matter how good they were, they weren't enough to make a successful relationship...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:02 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Time definatley will help. Get some paper write down everything he has done to upset you or why in retrospect he wasnt that great of a bf. Look at the list when things get hard. Go out with friends. Keep yourself busy. Get rid of things that remind you of him. Dont go to places you both went together go to new places make new memories. Hang in there you dont want to take a step backwards.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 3:08 PM on Oct. 6, 2010