Want to make extra money??

I work right now with a Financial Planner but with the way the economy is going it isn't a pretty picture and the field I am in right now it's looking like the black hole!!!! I am looking for something that I could do from home prefably - I am very, very proficient on the computer and I have a sales background - I have stumbled onto a few of the work at home scams!!! if anyone know of something please let me know - I greatly appreciate any help!! Thanks!!!

twoboymommy

Asked by twoboymommy at 8:27 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Money & Work

• Consider a home based business, and if you want to make money right away, you need to be in one that is in the 2 largest emerging industries...wellness and network marketing. With this economy, no one is spending their money on makeup, tupperware or candles...people these days are into their health and want to earn extra income and fast. The business I am in has been in biz for 3.5 years and has been featured in SUCCESS FROM HOME magazine 3 times in the ENTIRE issues...this is the first co. to reach its first billion dollars in just 3 years...first in the history of the US. it took microsoft 7 years. This is still a ground floor opportunity as less than 1% of the US has heard of it.. a great opportunity is one when not too many people know about it. I would love to share what i do from home around my kids schedules and make really GREAT money. I hope to hear from you soon.

BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 9:24 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I owuld have to agree with the poster above me... A home business is a great way to grow your income while still being able to live your normal life. I work mine just a few hours a day so I am able to take care of my kids... I have a business with a 16 year old DEBT FREE company so you don't have to worry about the company going under in the economy... We've been featured on 60mins and in 5 home business magazines including Small business and Simply Home... I would love to tell you more about it! Hope to hear from you soon...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:21 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Hello! I had searched for two years and finally found a legit work at home opportunity that I've been doing for almost a year now!! I love what I do and the money I make!
    Check out my profile!!
    Right now you can join for $1 until the end of October!!
    ~Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 5:49 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I mean no DISRESPECT to the women who have home based jobs...BUT these companies that want to hire people working from home, say they can help you make tons of money and you can work part time/full time..whenever you want...that sounds great and all but the catch is alway...If you want this job...PLEASE PAY US...a certain amount of money to get started! Ok...I don't have a problem with investing money for what I want to do but why should I have to pay ahead of time when I am looking to make money now? Why can't these people let you take the job and when you DO make the money(they say you can) then they can take out what the cost is to start it up? That would be like me getting a regular job and telling the people that hire me...pay me first. You know what I mean?
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 2:55 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• there is a BIG difference in a JOB and a BUSINESS. If you wanted to start your own business can u do it for free? The answser is NO WAY!!! That is what a home business is, you need money to start your own business and these businesses are already started what you are paying for is your piece of the pie. and no way will you get rich over nite, a business takes time to build, and ur right you should NEVER pay for a job, but what most of us do here on Cafe Mom is a home based business, some for free and some have start-up fee's. at home business are booming and because people put money into them and dont work their business you fail and automatically call it a scam. A business is not a toy to play around with, especially when money is involved..do your research and find something that you will love doing and then your invested money will pay off in the long run, not overnight....
    angeleyes31376

Answer by angeleyes31376 at 6:33 AM on Oct. 28, 2008