Work At Home jobs

I can not get a job, So I have decided to do work at home....which ones are the best,where you do not have to give money up front?Help please

tanya120

Asked by tanya120 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• I do somethere wher eyou dont have to pay money up front, there are never any fees, etc...but i wouldnt call it a job either. You do have to recruit others to be making a lot of money though. If you are interested and want more info email me. And no this isn't a buisness either. It is shopping rewards. :)
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 3:06 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• thats a good question. i am looking for the same thing. i am on ssi and need to make some extra money just to make ennds meet. so if any one knows of such a thing please let us know
    mamashrl

Answer by mamashrl at 3:20 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i have a daughter that is 20 yo, she lives with her father and her boy friend. she has a job and car and drivers lic. the trouble is she has no time for her family. all she wants to do is work and hang out with friends. she smokes pot sometimes. that upsets me. how should i handle this.please help. i really am at my wits end.
    mamashrl

Answer by mamashrl at 3:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• 1st - What are the things you like or love to do? Make a list.2nd- Do a little research to find what is offered in your community. THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE) - Such as, you like flowers and home decor. Can you make fresh flower arrangements at home for local florists or dried/silk arrangements for holidays, birthdays, homecoming, etc. 3rd-If you like take some classes at a local florist or arts & crafts store. 4th-market your wares to as many as it applies to. dont forget flee markets, garage sale thats not really a garage sale but a sale of your items manufacturing a clientele, coffee shops, bridal boutiques, specialize in weddings, etc. Collect emails at these places to send "specials" to as advertisement via emails. You get the idea? Sooo first things first...what do you like to do?
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 3:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• for a job money up front isnt needed unless its for background check but thats rear. irect sales you need start fee fo kits and such and home business are mostly like mlm and its all about your downline. we have a list of good jobs on our webiste even paid network sites. www.earningsinabasket.info
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 4:14 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Good choice, I've been doing it for 2 years now and I'd never go back to the rat race. Its great being able to be home with my family. I created a blog with lots of Work at Home opportunities and Resources for mommies just  like you.

Hope it helps, Good Luck!!

Funky-Fresh-ma

Answer by Funky-Fresh-ma at 4:14 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

You do have to pay up front...but it's for your startup kit...which is everything you need to start selling. I'm happy to help with any questions or details.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 5:29 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• HomeCareerSuccess.com has work at home jobs. If you cant get hired for a regular in person job it may be hard to get hired for an at home job :0(

Good news is though that you can be self employed, it takes hard work, there is training available click here to see what I do that always brings money in on a monthly basis.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:26 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• You should NEVER have to pay for a job. I tried to find an at home job, but I never found anything legitimate. I now work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 19 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:02 AM on Oct. 7, 2010