would you be mad if your "bestfriend" that you thought you could trust told anyone you were pregnant before you? or even before asking you?

lilyoungmom2b

Asked by lilyoungmom2b at 3:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Oh heck yah I would be.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• yeah of course. That happened to me but it was my brother who told everyone. My parents finally where gonna get a grandson after 8 granddaughters and he told them before i could cause they where in bed when i called them. I was so pissed.
    charmd18

Answer by charmd18 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I'd probably be irritated but it's not like they were spreading some kind of malicious rumor or something. I wouldn't lose sleep, or the friendship, over it.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• NO!!!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• YES! In the same situation here except it was the mother-in-law that blabbed. She said she didn't know it was a secret. Right, I'm sure. She knew with our first that we didn't want people to know till we were 12 weeks. Also, would you just assume you could tell everyone?
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• the thing is everyone she had thenerve to tell me who had a right to noe nd says shes not wrong i am 4 keepin a mistake.................then she tells my sis who is gunna tell my mom 4 sure
    lilyoungmom2b

Comment by lilyoungmom2b (original poster) at 3:26 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Furious! My "best friend" posted it on facebook before I told anyone and after I told her not to tell anyone. I let it go then.... but we are no longer friends because of other incidents when she couldn't keep her mouth shut!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• No. When someone told my mom I was pregnant before I did irritated me, but whatever. She saw me buying a pregnancy test and later that evening she told my mom "Congratulations on being a grandma again!" Good thing the test came back positive lol.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 5:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2010