Oh no, he didn't...the things your kids say to embarrass you?

DH picked me up for lunch today after picking our son up from Head Start. He said he had to go potty, so I took him into my building. The ladies room in my area was closed for cleaning, so I took him to a different one, which really doesn't have the best ventilation. Went into a stall that someone had just exited and he exlaims very loudly "PEEYEW!" I know she was still in the bathroom and I was like "Shh shh!" Oh man, I just know he's gonna be that kid in a public bathroom who will scream at the top of his lungs "MOMMY! YOUR POO STINKS!!!!" Hide me now. *facepalm*

Your stories?

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 3:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I took my twins into the bathroom at Target last weekend. There's a gap between the doors and the door frames on the stalls. After we finished in our stall I was leading them to the sinks to wash hands when one of them started pointing at one of the gaps and saying, "she's going potty, Mama, she's going potty...." of course the other one quickly chimed in and asked if she (the woman in the stall) was pooping.  I just told them to come on and wash their hands and tried to get finished and out the door before the woman came out of the stall.   I've also had one of them on a potty in a public restroom when the other one decides to peek underneath to see what's going on in the next stall.

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 4:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Lol, My daughter is the one who loudly proclaimed mommy was wearing a "diaper" when she saw my pad, lol.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• When my son was about 4 years old I had kinda dated this guy for about 3 weeks and my son and I ran into him, he just looks at the guy and says, "My mom farts".... thankfully I wasn't really that interested lol.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:32 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My daughter likes to yell "BIG BOOBS" to people who have big knockers. haha
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 3:25 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• bjojola: I just laughed here at work, when I read your comment! I am on break though, so thank goodness for that at least! I am sorry since that sounds like a major cooler-off for a potential relationship!
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 3:39 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• my newphew absolutely loves to grab grown womens butts...then run away yellingi tapped it!!!! idk where he got tht
    lilyoungmom2b

Answer by lilyoungmom2b at 3:32 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Chell, I wonder where that comes from?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I meant 'exclaim' btw...I can spell really...just didn't proofread, LOL.

TweenAndTwinMom: My son has tried peeking under too...and opening the door while I'm using...noooooooooo stoooooppppppppp! LOL.
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 2:28 PM on Oct. 8, 2010