did ur babys father start treating u diffrent after he knew u were preggo?

lilyoungmom2b

Asked by lilyoungmom2b at 3:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband became even more thoughtful and considerate when I became pregnant 5 years after our marriage. He had never even held a baby until our first child was born, but he became a very hands on daddy and was always willing to help out so that I could have some little breaks. Today, he is a wonderful granddaddy to our 6 grandchildren and will feed them, change their diapers or just hold and cuddle them if that is what needs to be done. Having children does not change a man, but it does either bring out the best in him or in some cases, it brings out the worst in him. It's all about the basic character of the man and what is important to him to begin with.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:02 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Yes, he was a major ass and didnt understand the changes. He thought I was just being lazy during the first trimester when I was always tired even though I had less then 5 hours of sleep the entire pregnancy
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Nope, he was more of a selfish jerk until the day I divorced him.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• we broke up. Eventually ended up back together.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 3:42 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• not really, just being pregnant opened my eyes on the douche he really was. i am glad i got rid of that piece of trash.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:42 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Yes, he became very violent.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:44 PM on Oct. 6, 2010