how do u get out of haveing sex?

my bf wanted some attentiontime nd i said no....nd look down at my belly he asks is it cuz the bby..i say no....but i thought bout the baby but i just wasnt in the mood how do i get my point across

lilyoungmom2b

Asked by lilyoungmom2b at 3:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• OMGOSH! my boyfriend s th same way. when your pregant sometimes you just dont want to be touched or you really do. it all dependson your horomones i try to explain that to him all the time but nothing works. he is still but hurt over it..
    michellezk210

Answer by michellezk210 at 3:42 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I never deny sex.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 3:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Just say I'm not in the mood. My husband respects me enough not to push it and if he did he'll be on the couch not getting sex for a while.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:41 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• im tired or i have a headache is always my go-to excuse.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I just tell him I'm really not in the mood..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Just tell him. He should understand. how far along are you? Sometimes you just would rather rest than have sex, it's just a fact. Just make sure he understands its because you aren't feeling like it, not because of him. Or, if there is something that he can do to help get you in the mood then let him know! My DH used to do a lot of cleaning to take the load off me when I was pregnant, and it gave me more energy in the evenings which benefitted him :)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• just say no... I take it your pregnant and when I was prego I hated having sex, it hurt.... plus my son would start kicking like crazy
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:41 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Tell him when women are going through changes, sex will be temporary unwanted. And the romance will be taken all out of it. And thats not what sex life you want. If that don't work excuse my french he has hands lol!
    urjester13

Answer by urjester13 at 3:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• get out of it??? i want more of it
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I don't, now divorced. Kind of nice.
    Michellela331

Answer by Michellela331 at 3:44 PM on Oct. 6, 2010