Dropping....can't find a good answer

Well ladies....Here is a little background to help you answer my question a little better. I'm 33 weeks (could be 35 weeks) and 2 days with my 3RD!!!! Been dilated to 1cm for about 3 or 4 weeks now. I've been having menstral like cramps since last night off and on. Sooooo, I have been getting everything ready for the baby today by washing clothes, bottles, paci's etc and I noticed my stomach looks A LOT lower. I can fit my entire hand between my breasts and where my stomach starts to raise up AND I feel like my abdomon is on fire, does that make sense?...I know, weird.. So I'm thinking I've probably dropped Do you think this could be the case? How long after YOU dropped with your subsequent pregnancies did you go into labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I could feel that type of drop too when I was pregnant but they ended up having to break my water for me to get things going. So everyone is different and so are each of your pregnancy I am guesing.
    TinaP0223

Answer by TinaP0223 at 3:52 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• It is different for everyone and every pregnancy. With my first I carried so low never noticed a drop. My second I dropped a week and half before having her.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:58 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• with both my pregnancies i had my kids about a wee after they "dropped"
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I think I had mine 2 weeks after I dropped, but I can't remember for sure. I just remember thinking, man they dropped, how long do I have to walk around with them feeling like they are going to fall out??? It took longer than I thought but all bodies are diff. Your's may respond quicker to the baby dropping.
    KaraMia15

Answer by KaraMia15 at 5:20 PM on Oct. 6, 2010