How do i scan pics so they don't end up little in the corner?

I have a HP printer copyer scaner all in one. When i scan pics onto my computer, they end up "actuall size up in the corner with the big white backgroung behind it, like it's sitting on a piece of copy paper. How do i scan my pics so their actual size-just the picture? Thanks, ~Missie~

muffinmommy

Asked by muffinmommy at 8:59 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I'm not sure which model you have but I have a printer/scanner from HP. After you scan them if it doesn't automatically select each individual picture on the glass you have to do it yourself.

My model just lets you click on the picture and it determines where the edges are. Or you can draw a box around it and resize to crop, etc, before you accept the scan and save it.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:59 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Yeah, just click and drag from one corner to the opposite corner. It should make a little dashed line around the whole thing and you can then click "scan"
    heydooney

Answer by heydooney at 8:34 PM on Oct. 28, 2008