What do you do if you have baby fever really bad but it's not the best time to have a baby?

DS just turned 1 and it seems like all my girlfriends are preggers or having babies. I keep trying to stop thinking about it, but I can't stop! Somebody HELP me!

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 3:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• What are the reasons it's not the right time? Sometimes we think it's not the right time, but the reasons are not very compelling.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 7:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Babysit my 2 kids and you'll change your mind
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• lol. yess you would deff change your mind if you baby sat my 3 kids. lol
    aangelmommie03

Answer by aangelmommie03 at 3:59 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Baby sit!! Or if you are really committed, respite care for foster infants.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 3:59 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Suck it up and wait lol. That's what I did
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 3:59 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Pray about it, think about the baby are you financially stable, do you have good health insurance, are you ready for the responsiblity, freedom out the window once baby is here, the baby is and should be 100% priority above all else. I am a mother of five and my kids are my world, and couldn't live without them.. but now adays economy is high, will you need childcare,
    Shawna S.

Answer by Shawna S. at 4:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• haha your crazy!! If it's not a good time don't have one... babysit or something, that should change your mind!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:59 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• If you and your husband want one and can support it, I would say go ahead and have one.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 3:59 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Just go over to your girlfriends' houses and help with their new babies. Then you will probably be glad you can go home and get some sleep!!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:03 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• it's nateral to want another one. I always thought I only wanted one but waited a few years and now i have two lovely girls 3.5 years apart and I still think i may want one more but can not think about it now with our money situation. So can you afford another child? Is it the right time for you and your family?
    TinaP0223

Answer by TinaP0223 at 4:01 PM on Oct. 6, 2010