Who has been to Disneyland in December?

I am going early Dec. and want to know what the weathers like (approx.) and if its just as enjoyable as going in the summer lol

ashleyxo8

Asked by ashleyxo8 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't realy know, my kids went w/gparents last yule. I saw plenty of picks with long sleeves!
    Sarasmoonflower

Answer by Sarasmoonflower at 4:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I have (and I also used to work there, so lots of December experience) ;-) December is wonderful...it's soooo mild. It really depends where you're coming from and what kind of weather you like though. It's pretty much light sweatshirt weather all the time. Some people who are used to colder weather even find it to be t-shirt/short weather at that time. Either way, it's exceedingly comfortable and one of my favorite times to go!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 4:10 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I went to Knott's Berry Farm in December and January (that's less than an hour from Disney). The weather is even better than going in the summer. We just wore jeans and a t-shirt. It was comfortable, not too hot, not too cold. Sunny all the time.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:10 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• don't know have not been there since 1975
    tiredofthis60

Answer by tiredofthis60 at 5:20 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• good question i needed to know too
    Inheritingkids

Answer by Inheritingkids at 8:32 PM on Oct. 6, 2010