In what way are you and DH/SO similar? In what way are you guys different?

SabrinaBean

Asked by SabrinaBean at 4:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• me and my babe are exact opposites

hes quiet im not lol

hes very serious when i choose to be the crazy joking one

hes also a lot more conservative than i choose to be.
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 4:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• He and I are similar in our values/morals, and in the way we look at the world. We're different in our hobbies and musical tastes (but getting more similar all the time, haha!)
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 4:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My guy is kind which is similar to me, and sweet, but he has a selfish streak that I can't relate to, because I do not a selfish bone in my body!

Answer by older at 4:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My husband and I agree very closely on spiritual and political and moral issues. We are different in that I am always on time if not early and he is always late. I plan ahead and he is always doing things at the last minute. If I have something to do, I want to do it and get it done. He will put it off until the very last minute before he starts.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:14 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• We're both very similar in our values/views, and we're both pretty quiet (believe me, I only talk a lot in writing, heh). But he's MUCH more of a slob than I am, I swear he's physically incapable of putting his damn socks anywhere NEAR the hamper, drives me insane. And when we're asleep, he pretty much rotates around the bed, while I never move a muscle...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• We are both country, like to be out fishing/hunting/driving around with the boys. He is a bit selfish and thats totally not me.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• we believe in the same things and have the same parental values and we both love music and video games LOL
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 4:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• We both agree on life/morality/happiness on a very fundamental level. We share a love of a lot of the same things, including Disney, traveling, movies, etc.

I talk WAY more than he does; he's practically anti-social except with me and a select few others. I get very worked up when I'm stressed out, whereas he retreats into himself and handles things very calmly. We're practically the same person inside - I guess it's just the ways we relate to and handle the world around us that are different.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 4:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I married my Opposite!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 4:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• same religion,sense of humor,morals,ways of rasing kids,political affiliation,taste in music,sex drive,same likes of movies
    different-he's a guy! he's into sports,I'm not. he doesn't like to read

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:25 PM on Oct. 6, 2010