What is the funniest thing that has been said to you or you read here on cafemom?

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 4:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I was told that I subjected my son to mutilation and cruelty because he was circumcised. I think that was so ridiculous that it was funny.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Someone told me I was a gift grabber because I asked about vow renewals. I found that rather amusing. I'm such a gift grabber because I want to renew my vows in front of my family and let my dad walk me down the aisle since my husband and I got married at the courthouse with no family or friends in attendance. lol.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 4:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I can't think of the funniest thing but some moms have a great sense of humor. You just have to read through a lot of answers and they are usually posted on "Just For Fun."
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I have to think about that.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 5:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2010