Is this rude?

Okay I just started back to classes and for the last three weeks there's been this one girl (pretty sure she's 16 or 17) who has been wearing skanky shorts and tops everyday to class. It doesn't bother me, let her be a hootchie if she wants. But the other day a lady who sits next to me in Algebra made a comment about her and the way she dresses, while she was waiting to talk to the teacher, saying you could see her butt-cheeks and everything. So I just cracked a joke and said, "I didn't know this was a Hooters." I am pretty sure she heard me and i'm pretty sure she knew I was referring to her outfit because she was wearing like a daisy dukes in the middle of COLD WEATHER. Today she shows up in actual CLOTHES. I think might have hurt her feelings, but what can one expect when they dress like that?

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 4:13 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL sounds like something I would say. Well obviously her outfits were distracting, so maybe it's a good thing she heard you. It may have hurt her feelings but you cant say for sure if she heard you. So I wouldnt approach and say sorry for something she may have not heard.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• hahaha i would say something like that if i was talking to someone....no need to hide your words what she needs to do is hide her ass nobody wants to see crack or cheeks...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 4:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I agree I dont want to see peoples butt cracks or checks
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Screw her. If she is that big of a baby and a hootchie mama, then she needs to go get her strippers license. She should wear CLOTHES if she doesn't want people to crack on her.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:25 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• If you're worried about having hurt her feelings, go to her and say: "I've noticed you're dressing differently. Is it because of what I said the other day? I didn't mean to offend you." And then wait and see.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 4:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Well ADULTS shouldnt be dressing like that espeically if she's going into a career other then a stripper. Its time she learned in the real work world you cant dress like that
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:27 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• it is completely her choice when it comes to the way she dresses,your comment was immature.
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 4:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I would have just said, it's her body. Apparently there's no dress code. Or commented that if she had a problem she should just go talk to the girl instead of behind her back.
    Sarasmoonflower

Answer by Sarasmoonflower at 4:22 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• she needed to know the truth.
    like when you have something on your face and NO ONE TELLS YOU!
    its kinda the same wouldnt you rather have someone tell you?(:
    michellezk210

Answer by michellezk210 at 4:22 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Was it rude, yeah, probably. Is it the end of the world, no. Maybe you did the girl a favor, now she knows what kind of impression she's giving off dressing that way.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:34 PM on Oct. 6, 2010