Anyone else annoyed when people post questions that don't have the subject in the question line...

For example people will just write "Need help", or "do you think". It doesn't really make me want to open the question and read more. Please give us a little more information as to what your question will be about before I open it. I'm I the only one that gets annoyed by this?

moviemom22

Asked by moviemom22 at 4:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I get annoyed by that...
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• No, I don't let little things bug me. It doesnt take that much effort to just click on the question and then click out of it if I dont want to answer it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• No, it's like opening a gift. :)
    1lilgirl

Answer by 1lilgirl at 4:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Well, I guess you got the message out, cause the newest question after this one is a long one...lol
    1lilgirl

Answer by 1lilgirl at 4:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• hahaha thats a good one 1lilgirl...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 4:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• sometimes, it depends on the mood i m in.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 4:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I used to... then I had a few questions that I couldn't sum up into a good subject line without it making people automatically not want to open it right off the bat. Also I didn't want to post the entire question in the subject because then people won't read the bpdy and won't be any help at all. I'd rather get fewer answers that are helful then a ton of non-helpful ones.

What I REALLY despise is people who write the entire subject and explanation in the subject line and make it ten miles long.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:22 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• No. It's kind of a petty thing to be annoyed about.
    Anonymous

• no not really
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:25 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Nope. Unless the question is very short and straightforward (like a yes no thing), including the subject only guarantees that half your answers will be from lazy people who don't bother to read the entire thing and give totally useless answers.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:00 PM on Oct. 6, 2010