Do you have friends like this?

A while ago I was telling a friend who ou all may know as Deemarie. just venting about money and how I had no clue how I was going to get my DD a costume for Halloween. Well she just IMed me telling me she needed my address to send me the costume I just bought your DD. Sent me a pi and not only is it too adorable for words it is my DD to a tee! Not that really but it shows there really are still good people in this world. I do not know how to repay her but I know I will figure something out! Do you have great friends like that?

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 4:29 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• love you signThere are some GOOD ppl in this world....

1lilgirl

Answer by 1lilgirl at 4:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Awww! :)

And yes, I'd be lost w/o my friends. Maybe even a little crazy.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 4:32 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Yes. Somebody I met on CM a little while ago told me she already has christmas presents for me and my daughter. Just because she saw these items in a store and they had our names written all over it. How cute is that?!
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 4:32 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• No...all my friends use me for what they want and then ignore me.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 4:32 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• You are blessed!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I do! I have a friend who has heard word of someone she knows giving away baby clothes in my little boys size and said she is getting them for me this weekend! :) I'm so excited because he desperately needs some winter clothes! :) He grew way faster than expected and is too long (90% percentile in height) for the clothes I had gotten him for this time of year! But I bought them second hand so it's not like I can return them for store credit or anything. So she is really saving us a ton! :)
    I also have another one who gets me clothes from her friends who are getting rid of stuff and it is always so cute! :) I am wearing an outfit today she gave me last night! lol
    If I had the money I would totally do that (what your friend did) for someone as well. :)

She is a lovely woman. :)

Maybe you can get her something with rewards you get from somewhere (like if you redeem coke points or something). :) Or send her a xmas gift?
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Yes I do. They are the best.
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 4:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I plan on sending her all my DD's clothes from last year for her DD because my DD can't fit and hers can/ I will cerrtainly be picking up a little something for her and her kids for Xmas!
    delilahsmom1177

Comment by delilahsmom1177 (original poster) at 4:37 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• U can repay me by sending me some pics of her enjoying her new costume!!! You rock and lil miss should have a fab halloween!!!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 4:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• tasches.. I really am! I am so grateful for my friends they have no idea! I know one of them who is also on here has been my best friend for over 20 years and I honestly do not know how I would have gotten through my teen years with out her!
    delilahsmom1177

Comment by delilahsmom1177 (original poster) at 4:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2010