I am 22 weeks pregnant and my baby girl kicks me differently than my other two did. Is this strange?

No on has been able to feel my baby girl kick on the outside of my tummy yet...not even me!!!

Her kicks feel like she is kicking downward almost into my vagina....it feels so strange and MUCH MUCH different than my other two kids ever felt.

Is it her position? Will she change it up as she gets bigger?

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 4:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am 21 weeks with my second I feel the baby kick really low this time. My first was up way higher. From what I read it is normal. Congrats and good luck!!!
    myangel21

Answer by myangel21 at 4:42 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• The placenta can be anywhere inside the uterus. Its probably low down near your cervix. maybe your other ones were higher up.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:47 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• U couldn't feel mu baby kicking much at all till the last couple weeks. I didn't feel him kick in the front till last week. I think it is the placement of the placenta. It must have moved because I can now feel him kick on my tummy. All my pregnancies were very diff, so it sounds normal to me.
    KaraMia15

Answer by KaraMia15 at 4:50 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I'm sure it's totally normal. :) My kids were completely different in their kicking...turns out it's because my placenta was much lower the second time around, so she loved to kick down into my cervix. Ouch!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 5:00 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• It's completely normal hun. Our bodies react differently to each and every pregnancy that we experience as women. Your little one may be facing a different way from your other babies. No need to worry.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 5:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2010