should I have told csb this??? Should I call them back?

well I called on this lady I was sitting for because she was bringing sippy cups with spoiled milk, bringing kids with no wipes, bringing kids with soaked diapers, bringing them with the same clothes on. The electric is shut off over there.

Well they called me today and asked if I wanted to add anything I said no, but got to thinking her mom told me that her DD half the time puts them the way that they are when time for bed and that she sometimes keeps them in their clothes for a week straight. Then her mom also told me that everything is in electric in that house should I call back and tell the lady I forgot to tell her this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yes you should. Every detail counts. Do they WANT their kids and are they TRYING to better their situation? If they are then maybe you should have offered help or to help them find help before calling on them? they may be in such a tight spot they are desperate and don't know what to do? If they really don't seem to care then you were in the right. Either way good job for calling and making sure the health and well being of the children is in order. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:59 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Poor kids. YES.
    ashleyxo8

Answer by ashleyxo8 at 4:58 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Yes! Call them back ASAP!
    mom23girls541

Answer by mom23girls541 at 5:52 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Yes.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 4:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• It is just her. The day was an alcoholic that walked out. I don't know if that is the case she doesn't want them. When she is here she doesn't tell the kids bye, love you anyhing when she leaves. She just leaves them. I don't think she is trying to make the situation better since I talked to her and that didn;t work.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2010