What did you like more, being in the 3rd trimester in winter or summer

I had my dd in September so I was big and pregnant all through the summer. I liked it b/c I go to show off my belly bump alot I got to wear shorts..it was nice, but I live in Houston texas so it was 90 degrees + everyday...that was hard. and we were remodling so we didn't have central cooling that was even harder.... I only have one child, dd who is 1,

I would like to know your opinions: what did you like better winter or summer in your 3rd trimester

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:02 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was only in my 3rd trimester for a month, and it was May. And it SUCKED.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 5:03 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• WINTER in the summer time i get moody and with a belly OMG i will cut heads off...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 5:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• lol ink-freak
    Lovin_mybaby5

Comment by Lovin_mybaby5 (original poster) at 5:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I would rather be ready to pop in the winter where I would grow through the fall. I hated being hot and sweaty and enormous through the summer with our first. Our second was born in June and it was a little better.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I had my son in September, and I swore to myself, NEVER AGAIN. I hated being pregnant in the heat of summer... It didn't help that I work in a place with no A/C (and 100+ temperatures in the summer), and live in a house with no A/C. I felt like I was constantly dripping with sweat, and I was swollen all over... I spent every free minute in the hot tub behind our house, with the heat turned off. It was torture!

I'm pregnant again, and this one is due in April, so I don't have to worry about it this time, yay!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Lol the third trimester sucks at any time of the year!
    Evansmommy91

Answer by Evansmommy91 at 5:07 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• mine was in Dec with at least 2 inches of snow on the ground from christmas until march! it was the best i just opened the window at night so i could sleep cuz i was always hot 24/7 and my hubby slept fully dressed with the down comforter around him! lol poor thing i kinda feel bad now! and i was pregnant thru all the holidays so it was fun having everyone see my belly and feel the baby kick!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Winter! With my first, I was due in October. I worked in Galveston and lived in Houston at the time. I was swollen and miserable for the entire last trimester. If I was outside for any length of time during that summer, I would almost pass out. I intentionally planned #2 as a winter or spring baby; an April baby made for a much better last trimester. We lived in Fort Worth with #2, so I was able to hide Easter Eggs while it was snowing and be the only one not freezing.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I've only been in my third trimester during the winter (Dec and Jan babies!) and I don't think I would like it any other way. While I wouldn't mind being able to wear a sundress every once in a while, I am SO not into being hot. I can't imagine how cranky I'd be if I was waddling around in 90-degree heat with that much extra weight on me!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 5:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I had my baby in May, so I had mine in the spring, and it was PERFECT :-)
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 5:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2010