Do you run your home like a small business?

I do and always have. I write budgets, I plan on repairs or improvements. I track just about anything that needs reminders on, a/c cleaning, plumbing repairs, etc. I have one bedroom (that the Einstein's before me put the washer and dryer in that bedroom's closet) that I use for an office. I clip coupons, file recipes, keep track of mail, etc. Since my new lap top does not like my router, I can only use it hard wired into the cable. So, I HAVE to use it in the office. My bedroom is only for sleeping, living room only for TV and I eat at the dining room table. Imagine that?

Joeygoat

Asked by Joeygoat at 5:08 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Home & Garden

• yep I am like that, except we do not have an office
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:22 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I used to be that diciplined, but somewhere along the line that cable snapped. Ha!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i run my home like the military...i like things done perfect and on time...i was an ex army wife so
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 5:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• can you come organize me too!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 5:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I do some of that... I need to do more of it!
    DangerousMommy

Answer by DangerousMommy at 5:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I grew up as a military brat, too. I am former military myself. My house is not in anyway, shape or form like a picture from Better Homes and Gardens, far from it. But, now that I have the ability to walk again, I am making great progress. The VA hospital just gave me the keys to a wheelchair and that was that. I found a great doctor who has helped me regain some use to the legs. I still have the wheels if I need them, but I am trying not to need them.
    Joeygoat

Comment by Joeygoat (original poster) at 5:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I do most of that..
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• yup that's the only way lol
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 5:31 AM on Oct. 7, 2010