Sport bras vs every day bras? adult content

I have to have my every day bras special ordered because of my crazy size. Too dang big. I am working out as much as I can before I have them made a more normal size. I also need a tummy tuck, but more on that another day. Is is safe to wear an every day bra to work out in vs buying sports bras? I have a lot of support in my every day bras. Thanks.

Joeygoat

Asked by Joeygoat at 5:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• When I had a B or C cup (in elementary school) I loved Sports bras, but now that I'm a grown up and have DDDs, they just make me look like I'm sagging to my knees. But I never wear an under-wire, they really aren't any good for you, they don't provide extra support they simply give you something to bounce on... I'm a fan of the Playtex 18 hour bras, they are completely wireless and very comfortable... Kinda a middle road.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:29 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I like the Lane Bryant wireless bras. LOVE THEM.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I don't like sports bras because I have a small chest and using a sports bra makes them look flatter lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I love sports bras, they actually give me more support than regular bras. But I dont think it would hurt working out in a regular bra, it may be less comfortable though.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 5:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• you may have more support but some days you need to give them a break. my breast are really big for my size and the kill me. when im at work or i go out in public yeah i wear my everyday bra but when it's just a lazy day at home.. just wear a sports bra. it helps me out alot. by back doesnt hurt as much and neither do my shoulders.

hope this helps
    swayne6408

Answer by swayne6408 at 5:26 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I am guessing it depends. I prefer my regular everyday bras, but if I was a lot bigger(I am a B) I would probably prefer a sports bra if you are doing a lot of aerobics, running, jumping, etc.
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Answer by luvmy4kidsinAL at 5:26 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I like sports bra's too. I sweat a lot at my job, Im outside running around all day, so sports bra's work for me. You can wear a regular bra for work outs, just make sure it is breathable enough for you to move around and sweat in.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 5:27 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I usually wear my regular bra with a sports bra over it to work out in. It is the best way to get comfortable support that I have found.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 5:29 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I wear my everyday bra. Don't see the problem, it still gives you support!
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 6:33 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I wear a sports bra when I run. The rest of the time I wear those spandex flexes-they suck everything in-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2010