how can i get my love life back after having a child.

my girl is one and my husband and i's relastionship still isnt as strong as it once was. i know there's more things to worry about but it seems like both of us are on the bottom of eachothers lists.

swayne6408

Asked by swayne6408 at 5:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Its hard to balance eachother around a kiddo. The kiddo comes first always. You HAVE to set time aside where you two can just be a couple. Have someone watch your LO and have a date night. It is soo important to a relationship to still be a couple. I know its hard but you have to try. Do a date night every month and put baby to bed a half hour early one night and have some couples time or something.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 5:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• talk to your husband- find solutions- you made beautiful baby/ies together. Tell him what you think is sexy- even if it the way he does the dishes or gets up in the middle of the night so you can sleep! I felt fat and ugly for a long time- but then realized my husband wanted to make love to me...a size 14- because he likes it with me! I felt like I had some control back-more confidence and -it is fun again and I like it!! and I don't feel like he 'pressures' me or it is a chore- because I make the moves first! try it! also- do your makeup-put on some lip stick- do your hair- buy some new panties- help yourself feel sexy again!!! it is in your power.
    SuperM0mmy

Answer by SuperM0mmy at 5:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2010