Do you believe in psychics?

I got to ask a question for free and I asked when I will conceive and what will the sex of my child be. She told me it was going to be male and I will conceive in December of this year. Do you think its baloney?

SuperM0mmy

Asked by SuperM0mmy at 5:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• I think it's baloney, but it's a blind faith thing. I have no blind faith in anything, only faith in that which is reliable.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 5:32 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Do I believe it's possible to be Psychic? Yes, of course.
    Do I believe that the majority of psychics are in fact psychic? Not even close! Anyone with a true gift like this wouldn't be begging for money from callers or visitors, they would be out there putting their gift to good use...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I just did it for fun..I am not going to actually really believe it unless it happens.. Internet psychics are probably full of it anyways
    SuperM0mmy

Comment by SuperM0mmy (original poster) at 5:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• depends.
    there are real psychics and there are phonies.
    I have no choice to believe in psychics, I am one!

believe me, it's no act in my case. I just don't really buy it when people charge money to tell you things on demand. I've been foreseeing things all my life and I've never once been able to give a prediction just because someone wanted to hear it. When I get predictions, it's not by choice, I know what I know, and it comes when it wants.
    Anonymous

• feel free to let me know if you get a feeling about when I will conceive! :)
    SuperM0mmy

Comment by SuperM0mmy (original poster) at 5:59 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• sorry, but I don't know how someone would know that over the internet either! :) my husband has told me to stop coping a attitude after I shake someone's hand though.
    Tell him, well if you knew that someone was thinking smack about you when you shook their hand, you wouldn't think much of them either!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe I should start looking for a support group!
    Anonymous

• think the only thing I really foresee today is a less cluttered room!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 6:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• hell no i dont believe in them or any one who does card reading.what ever is gonna happen to u will happen
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 7:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I think there are some people out there with a genuine gift for intuition, but for the most part, people doing it for money are in it for the MONEY and that leads them to fake it up.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• IDK.
    I went to one years ago, it gave me the CREEPS.. I just felt a since of "get out of here NOW!""this is not a good place."..
    I dont remember what she told me or if it came true though..
    As someone who struggle with my faith (Christian) and questions it alot... There was a since that this feeling I got was straight from God telling me to get out....
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2010